Since the nerf of Moskov, many users have switched to Miya due to her passive ability to stack attack speed after landing a basic attack on enemy. Coupled with Fission Shot’s ability to attack multiple enemies, Miya is able to wipe out an enemy team within seconds if she were to go unnoticed. With her ultimate, turbo stealth, Miya is able to escape from enemy fighters or Miya can simply use her ultimate to enhance her attack speed.
Similar to many marksman out there, Miya requires tons of farming in early game to be effective in Mid-late game. As Miya requires attack speed, most Miya players would pick inspire over retribution to be effective in team fights.
Miya is one of the cheapest hero out there costing only 399 Tickets or 10800 Battle Points. I strongly encourage you to purchase Miya with tickets due to the fact that there is limited places to use tickets when you have played the game long enough.
Choosing the correct Emblem plays an important role in ranked matches. Be sure to select the correct Emblem before starting the game.
+ Miya is one of the few marksman that has the ability to hit multiple targets
+ Insane attack speed late game
+ Ultimate can be used to escape from gank easily
+ No issues with mana consumption
– Miya requires tons of farming to be really effective
– Poor mobility and range if you compare Miya to Karrie
– Slow farming speed compared to other marksman with retribution
Item Build #1 Haas Claw
+70 Physical Attack
Unique: +20% Lifesteal
Unique Passive Insanity
When Hp drops below 40 percent, hero receives extra 10% additional life steal
Item Build #2 Swift Boots
+15% Attack Speed
+40 Movement Speed
Item Build #3 Berserker Fury
+65 Physical Attack
+25% Critical Strike Chance
+40% Crit Damage
Unique Passive Doom
Crit strikes will increase one’s physical attack 5%, lasting 2s.
Item Build #4 Windtalker
+25% Attack Speed
+20 Movement Speed
+20% Critical Strike Chance
Unique Passive Typhoon
After every 5 basic attacks, the next basic attack must deal 125 magic damage to 3 enemies.
Unique Passive Activate
Each time Typhoon is cast, one’s movement speed will be increased 5% for a short time.
Item Build #5 Scarlet Phantom
+30 Physical Attack
+40% Attack Speed
+10% Critical Strike Chance
Unique Passive – Frenzy
Item Build #6 Magic Blade of Despair/Deadly Blade/Immortality
Situational based. I like to format my gear setting in this manner so that i can switch accordingly. Blade of Despair gives more physical damage and a boost in attack speed. Deadly blade is a counter for heal, which is useful if your opponent has an estes. Immortality helps when you just need that resurrection if you happened to be targeted.
- Main skill to max for Miya, Fission Shot allows you to hit multiple targets and 30% of damage to other targets. When max, skill is active for 9 seconds
Rain of Arrows
- Rain of Arrow freezes enemy if 4 or more shots from the skill lands on him. Situational skill as it is really easy to dodge for experienced players.
- Miya’s ultimate. As mentioned earlier, this skill can serve 2 purpose which is either to escape from ganks or boost Miya’s attack speed tremendously. Increasing up to 65% when maxed, coupled with Miya’s passive ability, this initial boost can prove to be devastating.
Miya remains as one of the favourite marksman in ranked game given that Karrie is now the primary target to ban in draft matches. With sufficient practice, Miya can be a game changer in mid-late game and given it’s price, she is definitely one of the heroes you want to get in Mobile Legends.